Sunday, April 22, 2012

HUNTER RIVER LIONS' CLUB GOSPEL SING


Some of you have probably never been to a Gospel Sing before. I never was. But we were first on the program, sang a bit overtime, I'm afraid, and some of us had to leave right after our portion of the evening, which was in aid of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, and was well attended. I saw a very long agenda before we started our program and guessed they might be there until midnight; especially if the others played as long as we did. I tried my best to move our program along, but some told me after they were having a good time and enjoying the ukulele music.It appeared that SMUG were certainly enjoying being there. I know that some members of SMUG left some very generous donations in aid of the hospital, and we hope the gospel sing, which was sort of like a ceilidh was a great success for the Hunter River Lions' Club.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family-oriented blog, and we will not tolerate any spam or adult-oriented postings whatsoever. We will report abuse promptly. You've been warned . . .